An Infant feeding tube is a small, soft, plastic tube placed through the nose (NG) or mouth (OG) into the stomach. These tubes are used to provide feedings and medicines into the stomach until the baby can take food by mouth.
Dispowell Surgicals is one of the top Infant Nasogastric Feeding Tube manufacturers, exporters and suppliers in the world at best rate. We provide Infant Naso-gastric Feeding Tube specially designed for infant and neonate for the feeding.
The Infant Feeding Tube is used to provide nutrition to neonates and children through insertion from mouth or nasal cavity to the stomach.
- Infant Feeding tube is used for neonates and paediatric feeding.
- Manufactured from non toxic, medical grade PVC compound.
- Distal end is smooth coned shape for non traumatic intubation.
- Two lateral eyes for efficient drainage.
- The tube is marked at 20 cm from the distal end for accurate placement into the abdomen
- Radio opaque line provided throughout the tube for X-ray visualization.
- Proximal end is provided with luer mount for connection with feeding device.
- Effective Length : 50cm, Total Length : 52cm
- Soft, non-toxic PVC tube suitable for neonates and children.
- Coned distal end with two lateral eyes for drainage.
- Proximal end design with female luer mount provides connection to feeding syringe.
- Radiopaque line marked at 20 cm from the distal end provides the appropriate placement of tube.
- Smooth surface with low friction provides easy insertion of tube.
- Disposable, sterile, single use.
- Color coded female luer mount provided for safe feeding with syringe or funnel.
- A radio opaque strip co-extruded as an integral part of the catheters wall.
- Sterile, non-toxic and pyrogen free.
- Available in different size (FG) : 3FG, 3.5FG, 4FG, 5FG, 6FG, 7FG, 7.5FG, 8FG, 9FG, 10FG, 11FG, & 12FG.
- Modification in length and diameter of the tubing as per specification provided by the customer.