It is a disposable polyvinyl chloride (PVC) tube used for both therapeutic and diagnostic purposes. It is mainly used for feeding in patients with lower cranial nerve palsies, in unconscious patients and in patients with PEM. It is also used for doing gastric lavage in cases of poisoning.
Ryle’s Tube is used for nasogastric introduction for nutrition and aspiration of intestinal secretion in gastroenterology.
Dispowell Surgicals is one of the Top Ryles Tube manufacturers, exporters and suppliers in the world at an affordable price. Dispowell delivers Ryles Tube which is specially designed for patient undergoing long term gastro- intestinal feeding, aspiration and intestinal secretion.
- Soft and kink resistant PVC tubing used in gastroenterology.
- Radiopaque line marked at 45, 55, 65 and 75 cm from the tip provide the specific placement of tube.
- Coned distal end design with steel balls sealed into the tube provides secure insertion of tube.
- End of the tube has four lateral eyes for aspiration and administration.
- Smooth surface with low friction provides easy tube introduction.
- Disposable, sterile, single use.
- Siliconized and smooth outer surface to reduce chances of tissue irritation.
- Thermo- sensitive material softening with body temperature conforming to the shape of nasal – gastric tract.
- Corrosion resistant stainless steel balls are sealed at the distal end of tube for X-ray identification and for assisting the movement of tube during insertion.
- Provided with full length Radio Opaque line for checking the tube placement.
- Provision of four lateral eyes for efficient aspiration.
- Marked with 1, 2, & 3 black circles at 500mm, 600mm & 700mm for accurate placement.
- Provided with soft tapered connector at the proximal- end to fit easily with standard accessories.
- Sterile by Ethylene Oxide (ETO).
- Available in different sizes (FG) : 8FG, 10FG, 12FG, 14FG, 16FG, 18FG, 20FG, 22FG, 24FG, & 26FG.